Fallowing certificates can obtain the divisional secretary office

  • Income Certificates
  • Assessment reports
  • Valuation Certificates
  • Residency Certificates (Recommendation)
  • Certificates to Leaving Residence (Recommendation)
  • Certificates for the police service (recommendation)
  • Certificates for water facility
  • Certificates to Obtain Electricity Facilities

News & Events


Divisional Youth Sport Meet 2019

Divisional Youth Sport meet 2019 Divisional Youth...

Scroll To Top